Happy Friday, Parents! I hope to see you all at the Family Iditarod Event. This is a free family activity Saturday from 9:30 - 11:30 in the gym. Stop by to join in the fun, and see what an expert your 4th grader is on the Iditarod annual race!
Next week the school is participating in March Madness! Each day, students will dress up according to a theme. The schedule is:
- Monday: ...My Favorite Team Day...dress in your favorite team's colors!
- (This is a theme I added just for our classroom, as there wasn't one established for Monday!)
- Tuesday....When I Grow Up Day...dress for success!
- Wednesday: Twin Day...dress like your favorite person ( a friend, teacher or even someone famous)
- Thursday: Pajama Day
- Friday: Green Day....Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Please find our classroom digital weekly newsletter attached here for your reference!